Caring of People & Advancing Life Society work is concentrated in the fields of Education, Health and Community Development. We believe the three are inter-related fields and together the only way to make a sustainable and impact difference in the beneficiary population. We work for the upliftment of the poor and destitute by helping them achieve socio-economic independence, self-sustainability and health. We do everything from providing educational and health services to the needy, mainstreaming marginalized street children, making low-literate youth employable and empowering women. We help those in need with full respect, love and commitment, with the aim to not deliver charity but to empower them to better their own lot.
Caring of People & Advancing Life Society is the only full-spectrum grassroots NGO in India providing services spanning the development of Education, Health and Community Development and thus able to provide a comprehensive path from poverty to prosperity and fully empower the destitute to tread it successfully.
Our Mission and Goals
Caring of People & Advancing Life Society Mission is to empower slum children and communities to break the vicious Cycle of Urban Poverty by providing them access to health, education and community development services and thus a comprehensive road from poverty to prosperity. COPAL is committed to the welfare of people from the most underprivileged strata of society without distinction of caste, creed or color. Its emphasis is on assisting the children and youth who are the citizens of tomorrow and the disabled who need a support to help them join mainstream society.
Our goals are:
- To open the doors of Primary Education for “unreached children” without access to it.
- To integrate children who are marginalized by poverty and lack of education into mainstream society.
- To provide low-literate or illiterate youth with the power to earn a regular and decent livelihood.
- To provide Health & Hygiene Services to slum children and communities.
- To provide Developmental Services to slum communities, primarily by empowering women and the marginalized, and building awareness about the importance of education and upliftment of the girl child.